Attorney John Schumacher knows the art of the deal. Utilizing his knowledge of property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, he can handle all your real estate matters:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning and land use
- Boundary and easement disputes
From offer to sale, Schumacher Law Firm, P.C. structures buying, selling and construction transactions to further clients’ goals. When you retain Schumacher Law Firm, P.C. to transact your real estate deal, Attorney John Schumacher will:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Resolve title issues
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, Attorney Schumacher’s tested negotiation skills will help you achieve your goals. When necessary, the Schumacher Law Firm can represent your real estate interests before courts and administrative agencies.
Call Schumacher Law Firm, P.C. at 307-857-0300 or get in touch online to schedule an appointment with attorney John Schumacher.